Saturday, July 16, 2016

Best Deals - Office Depot Weekly Ad Preview! (7/17-7/23)

I love the penny deals at Office Depot during the summer, don't you?! Yea yea...I know I have to spend $5, but usually there are pretty awesome deals on things that aren't a penny too.  I decided to check if the ad for this upcoming week was up yet, and it was! I clipped what I thought were the "best deals" and most exciting deals for us teachers and anyone else who may have a slight stationary problem! Enjoy!

It's the penny deals peeps! I am ALWAYS running out of glue sticks, so I LOVE that penny deal.


Those Zebra pens with colored ink look pretty great for a buck too.


I like the 10-pack folders for a buck...and if you don't have a rolling cart, this may be the time to buy!


These $3 items aren't on sale...but don't you just love the colors and the containers? The blue donut  and purple puzzle piece container is so cute! And I could always use mini paper clips...


What did you see that you liked? EVERYTHING?! Perhaps this post gave you something to do tomorrow! :) 


xoxo Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment